Sunday, August 25, 2013

Great Honour for Magnum Ice Cream

I'm soo happy, because someone e-mailing me and said that he liked my post about Magnum Cafe. That person is an advertisement agent for Magnum in india, here's their Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MagnumIND.
You should see and like their pages, because they share so many variations of the Magnum Ice Cream, might be an snacks idea in your home.

When I write a review about Magnum cafe, I didn't think that my post would be popular hahaha. Loving the Magnum Ice Cream is not a joke, I know the price is a little bit expensive, but the taste is worth it, very delicious.

Then I decided to look for old photo Magnum I've tried, I've tried all kinds Magnum that distributed in Indonesia, but unfortunately there are some photos that I forgot to take >. <

Magnum Ice Cream in Indonesia :

1. Magnum Almond


2. Magnum Choco Cappuccino

3. Magnum Chocolate Brownies

4. Magnum Chocolate Strawberry
5. Magnum Chocolate Truffle

6. Magnum Gold?!

7. Magnum Golden Hazelnut (I forgot to take a picture)
8. Magnum Classic (I forgot to take a picture)


All Magnum that I try very delicious. There's nothing to complaints, they Belgium Chocolate feel so good. Ahh.. I remember.. one that I had never tried was the Mini Magnum (Official Page for Mini Magnum  : http://www.mymagnum.co.id/mini/)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More