Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Geo Princess Mimi Brown ~ Review

Today I will make a review of the popular and best seller contact lens in MY SHOP. The lens is "GEO Princess Mimi" you probably already know that this lens is produced by popular Gyaru models "Tsubasa Masuwaka". Look at Tsubasa photos, she is so beautiful and cute.

Products Descriptions :
Life Span : 1 Year
Diameter : 15mm
Water Content : 42%
Made in : Korea

I choose brown color, just like Tsubasa wear in her photos.


With a large diameter 15mm, this lens has the dolly eyes effect, making eyes look bigger like a dolls. But actually I don't like the Geo Mimi, look in my eyes, in the middle of the pupil there is shades of yellow which I think makes my eyes look glaring.


But when viewed from a distance doesn't look too glaring at all


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More