Sunday, August 4, 2013

Tony Moly - Mini Tint Review

Korean cosmetic package came yesterday, kimkim shop is off since Saturday but it seems like I haven't be able to enjoy the holiday yet, because they have to check the package. but I love to do it, my job is my hobby ^^
Supplier gave me a lot of bonuses, one of them is Tony Moly - Mini Tint, this product is not sold in my shop, this is my first time try it, because the supplier gave me as a bonus.




Do you ever feel, applying liptint on your lips being fu*ked? look so messy or too thick?

I have a few tips, first.. apply a lip balm or lip gloss before applying tint to your lips, apply liptint with a lip brush, the result will be neat and it will avoid too much tint absorbed into the lips skin, so the color on your lips will look natural.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More