Friday, August 2, 2013

Etude House - Drawing Eyebrow Pencil Review

A few years ago, my eyebrows are very messy, it's grows wild everywhere and i didn't shape it. Look at this photo, my eyebrows are so fail >.<


And then I tried to tidy up my eyebrows and put on eyebrow pencil, but I think eyebrow pencil a bit cumbersome, and I decided to try Etude House - Drawing Eyebrow Pencil. Color i choose is #03 Brown.

This eyebrow pencil is autopencil type, so you do not need sharpener anymore, just rotate the bottom to raise the pencil. Drawing Eyebrow Pencil can be buy at Kimkim Shop

I can say this is my favorite eyebrow pencil, I wear it almost everyday. It's very simple, you don't need a sharpener, color is quite pigmented, quite durable, Drawing Eyebrow Pencil can last 3-6 hours depending on your activity. There's nothing to complains ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More