Thursday, August 8, 2013

Nanamia Pizzeria Jln. Moses Review


Is there anyone here who loves pizza so much like me? I will review some of the pizza restaurant in Jogja, but I'm not going to review the pizza hut, it seems almost everyone has tried pizza hut hahaha

The first pizza review is Nanamia Pizzeria, this is map location :

Nanamia situation from the front :

Situation inside the Nanamia :
It seems Nanania always crowded everyday. table provided quite a lot but 90% is filled. When you're in Nanamia, you will see a lot of foreign tourists, and very few local guests. I felt i'm in italy hahaha >.< because i see so many Western tourists and Nanamia always play latin songs.

I see there are a few local guests, but they are usually with her/his Western tourists friends. There is also the group's of Korean, I could hear them talking Korean language.

Nanamia List Menu :





After a long wait, finally my pizza orders came. I think, don't comes to Nanamia at dinner time, because at dinner time the restaurant was very crowded and the serving time is too long.

The pizza I order is "Giovanni" large size (IDR 53,000). Pizza in Nanamia is a type of Italian pizza with thin and crispy dough

I feel a little disappointed because there is little burnt, as you can see in the photo. but the taste is still delicious. Mozzarella cheese flavour on pizza is dominant, salami pieces not much, but I think its enough. The price is standart, not too expensive.

Overall? Recomended to try ^^

1 comments:

can you give us comparison between nanamia's pizza and pizza hut's

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More