Friday, August 16, 2013

Do i wear the right lower lashes?

One of my friends posted her picture with the lower lashes, I felt curious because i've never had lower lashes before. My friend use lower lashes from the Dolly Wink (Yes, Dolly Wink is popular fake eyelashes brand manufactured by the Japanese famous model Tsubasa Masowaka).

But I didn't buy the Dolly Wink because it's expensive, I'm afraid it's not worth it. So I bought cheap lower lashes on Ebay.

I bought 2 types, each types containing 10 pair lower lashes.


This is lower lashes that I bought, I bought the model that I think looks natural


The first type I tried :



And the second kind :



I don't know whether the lower lashes that I got is matched with my face, I feel the result is a bit excessive. my BF says my lower lashes look like eyeliner smudged from crying. Or because the kind of lower lashes that I bought look too tacky? Should I buy Dolly Wink to see if the result is natural or not in my face?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More