Tuesday, August 6, 2013

GEO Magic Color 3 Tone Green Review

Another GEO Lens Review ^^ I love GEO Lens very much, because the price is cheap, but the quality is good.

Original GEO lens has a authentic sticker, I check the authenticity of geo lens that I get from my supplier and it's original.

The following description of GEO Magic Color 3 Tone :

Diameter : 14mm
Water content : 38%
Life span : 1 year
Made in : Korea
Minus : until -10

I opened the bottle like this

The green color of this 3 tone lens quite bright and clear, this lens doesn't have a dark circles around the lens and the diameter is 14mm, so i do not think it has the effect of enlarging the eyes, so the lens doesn't have a dolly-eyes effect. 3 tone lens suitable for you who want to look different with the bright colors of contact lenses

The result in my eyes, i like the color because its make my eyes look sharp

To be honest, I always feel comfortable wearing GEO lens, any GEO lens i ever tried, feel comfortable in my eyes. but wear 3 tone make my eyes a little dry. So sad, i really like the color, but i can't wear 3 tone lens all day >.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More