Monday, August 19, 2013

Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk OR203 Review

I really like to reviews lips makeup because I think it's the easiest review hahaha. The most difficult review is mascara because my lashes are very thin, it's hard to take my lashes details. BB Cream review is also a difficult things, I still have 5 BB Creams review that haven't been posted >. <

Today review is the Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk. This lipstick has a lot of color variations


The color I chose is OR203, I'm looking for a pale orange color, I saw a movie in which the artist wears lipsctic pale orange,and then I think to imitate her makeup looks.

This is result in my lips.. the color show as i expected, the color is blend with the color of my lips so there is still a slight pink shade. I really like this Dear My Blooming Lips Talk OR203 color, maybe I'll try the other colors ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More