Sunday, August 11, 2013

Zango Express Jl. Demangan Baru Review

Lately, i'm very busy setting my onlineshop Kimkim Shop. Although so many services for creating onlineshop with affordable prices, but I chose to make it on my own using CMS, i know that services for creating onlineshop website today only using modified CMS.

OK, back to the main topic, as I promised few days ago, I will review some of the pizzas are sold in Jogja, the first review is Nanamia Pizzeria, and today review is the Zango Express.


Zango locations in Jl. Demangan Baru no.18. Actually this is the second branch that recently open. The first branch in Jln. Ngadinegaran MJ III/122.

The situation in the restaurant, the ceiling design is quite unique, that's why me dan my BF decided to try.


We were there just before the Eid holiday, the atmosphere is very crowded, it looks like a lot of visitors who are curious about the new restaurant. But the atmosphere is quite comfortable and there is also live music.


The Zango Express Menu List :


Sorry the picture quality is very poor >><


There is a menu that i zoomed, hopefully its clearly visible


We decided to order a pizza because the price is quite cheap compared to other menus, and I also really like pizza. the service is quite fast, although the situation is quite crowded.


We ordered Pizza Hot Chilli, like most pizza is sold at jogja, this pizza type is italian pizza, with a thin dough. Taste is delicious, satisfying

I think the price for pizza menu is not expensive. and it was delicious. Recommended to try ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More